Outsourcing Leave Management is a key element in this process
IKON Solutions, Inc. combines its integrated benefits expert teams and technology to deliver IKON Leave Management Solutions, which provides employers with customized ways to strengthen their benefits programs, achieve administrative control and reduce employee absence-related costs.
What We Offer:
- Partnership – We work with your team to understand your organizational culture and benefit administration.
- Customized Approach – We tailor our services to your needs, creating programs aligned to your specific
organizational and business goals.
- Integrated Solutions – We focus on understanding and developing programs that best fit your business
instead of trying to sell shelve-products that do not add long term value.
IKON Leave Management Solutions
Employee Advocate – Centralized Employee Point of Contact, Leaves Program Orientation, Leave Request Status
Leave and Disability Administration – Leave Eligibility Determination, Approval and Return to Work Coordination, Medical Documentation Management, Case Determination, Data Management, Benefits Payments and Offsets
- Leave Administration and Continuous Monitoring
- Short-Term Disability (STD) including SINOT, ACAA and FONDO (FSE) cases
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Chauffer Insurance
- Maternity Leaves
- Military Leaves
- Jury Duty
- Sports, and
- Members of the Municipal Assembly License
Process controls that decrease incidence and duration of Short-Term Disability cases and increase return to work rate Determinations based on medical disability advisor guidelines for leave duration Paid and unpaid time-off notifications, tracking, medical certifications and compliance responsibilities based on a consolidated HR policy and procedure program
Management of Short- and Long-Term Disability claims including coordination with LTD third-party vendors (TPV), on-going clinical evaluations and overall claims administration services Specialized network of contracted medical providers for Independent Medical Evaluations (IME) and Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) to reduce absence period rates
Safe and timely returns to work (with and without restrictions) Ensure regulatory compliance with current applicable local and federal laws (i.e. HIPPA, ERISA, FMLA, etc.)
Reporting. Leave and Absence Status Reports, Leave Statistics, Customized Reports