The Benefits Service & Administration for Retirees provides the client a wide variety of services. This service includes direct contact with participant’s situations and HR issues.
• Health Plan Enrollment: Processing of health plan enrollments as per company’s eligibility criteria.
• Call Center Administration: Provides orientation to retirees regarding: health insurance eligibility, health insurance coverage benefits, life insurance benefits, beneficiaries’ designation forms & pension benefit administration.
• Invoices Reconciliation: Validation and reconciliation of health insurance payment in order to report deductions to pension plan administrator. Reconciliation and/or headcount of retirees still available for health insurance including age for decreasing the amount of benefit available per retiree.
• Monitoring Eligibility to Medicare: 65 and over age report to identify employees and retirees eligible to Medicare. Coordination of benefits to establish Medicare as primary health insurance.
• Pharmacy Creditable coverage notices: Sending of Pharmacy Creditable Coverage letters to active and retirees to comply with Medicare’s Open Enrollment Period and CMS.
• Reports: Retirees active in health insurance, cancellations report, pension benefit deduction report, 65 and over age report and any customized report.